Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Becca's Oola Wheel

Hey Kendra! Welcome to our blog. I hope this one is ok for you. I tried tumber and wordpress and they both pissed me off so i finally went here lol.
 Feel free to change the appearance of the blog, play around with it, do what you want here. It’s our home to grow together :). I’ll email you our connection info.
So if you go to http://www.oolalife.com/oola-wheel/ you can make your own wheel and see kind of where you are right now.
That’s step one.
Here’s mine.


Kind of sucks but well, at least it’s more or less balanced…
Thank God i have you and Di and Marie-Pascale.

3 comments:

  1. Ok....I need to figure out how to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. ok log in with login details i sent you. and then in upper right corner it says newpost. that said maybe i can see how to make it joint so we can both log in separately but...dont know how to do that. let me see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. i did it :D i added you as an author
    so now you should be able to just use your own sign in and automatically see up in right hand corner "new post"

    ReplyDelete